Sunday, September 18, 2022

9 Years Later...

 Bismillah..

Life is so full of surprises. This blog haven't been updated for 9 years. Whoaa.. I'm so shocked. Next year will be 10 years without any post. But that's not gonna happen, because I broke that record today.

...

I don't know where to start but let me refresh what's been up to in my life for 9 years.

What's so funny is, my last post was about job application in Nutricia Medical Nutrition, the place I used to work. Well, I resigned from the company since Sept 2015.

Before that, on August 2014 I married with the love of my life. Until now we are still enjoying our roller coaster life, accompanied by our cheeky little one who joined our team on June 2021. Our precious baby girl whom completing our life and making our family bigger. We're so grateful to finally have her after 6 years waiting. Yes, we had been waiting for this greatest gift to come in our life.

And that's one of reasons why I resigned from Danone Group. I decided to take a step back and paused my career for a while in order to have more relax time. Meanwhile I became a full time housewife, I also joined some events and stuffs, i.e. Institut Ibu Profesional. To be honest, joined this online course had set a new point of view as a woman and added a new foundation to build my marriage life, especially as a wife and mother.

In that period of time, on Dec 2016 my husband and I got an opportunity to visited Holy Cities, Mecca and Madina, to perform Umrah. We never imagined that we would go there before. We didn't have that much money to travel that far. But Allah had his own way. It's beyond our expectation. We even never asked about it, but Allah gave us this spiritual journey. I prayed a lot for my life, asked forgiveness for what I did before, and a lot of things in between. I miss those cities and the vibes so much.

Until in 2017 I enrolled to CPNS (civil servant). At first I did it for my mother, she pushed me to register into it. And it was also one of my prayer at that Ashar time, I sat in front of Ka'bah while a text from my mother popped up, she said that I should try to be a PNS for the good sake of my future life. I didn't know how to answer it without made her feel sad, since my purpose at that time was to reduce my pace. I remember answered her text with, "InsyaAllah, whatever Allah give me I believe it is the best for me."

And voila, in Nov 2017 (less than a year), I found the answer. Nov 11th 2017, I got the final result of the CPNS test. I never imagined that this journey can bring me into this chapter. Besides, my STR (Registration Permit Letter for Nurse) was already outdated and I couldn't re-new it since I never worked in Nursing neither joined Health Care Seminars. I also couldn't join in any other commissary of Nurses, because to join it I have to be a part of their workers. How come I can work as a Nurse with outdated STR? That's impossible for me. Up until the terms of CPNS at that time didn't ask to collect STR. This was not a coincidence I guess. It's Allah's way and I decided to take the test, not just missed it away. So that's true, whoever wants to made a change in their life, ones have to try.

Not all my stories are the sweet ones. In 2020, where Covid-19 took control of all people's life around the globe, our family got a shocking news. My mother was diagnosed with Ovarium Cancer. As one who has health background, to be honest, I had to show that everything's gonna be Ok. I had to stand strong, to keep my family's spirit. I thought if I broke into tears on and on, it would be bad for their psychology to see me like that. Because they knew that I knew what happened. I never mentioned how bad it was. I just wanted to see my family living our life for now and forward still with hopes. And that's still happening until now I typed it. We struggled together as a family.

Well, now I'm adding a Nurse role in my life. After juggled as a Business Woman and a Full Time Housewife before. I can say that I'm now back on my education background track, Nursing. Re-new all of my documents and timelines. Speed up my pace. As my friend said when I decided to resign years ago, "It's Ok to step back for a while and then fly like an arrow later". That was really strengthen and soothe me at that time. And nowadays not to forget, being a mother of a wonderful daughter is the most important role for me now. It's a big responsibility that I keep questioning while I see my daughter, Can I be a good mother for her? I don't know and I never know like I always do these 9 years. Instead of just doing and living it best with hopes and pray.

...

Alhamdulillahilladzi bi ni'matihi tatimush sholihaat

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comment here..