Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hollaa..Long Time No See. (^.^)

Wow, it's almost 3 months I didn't update this blog.
Oh God! What did I do in those times?
There are plenty of stories to tell and here are some..

Well, now I already got a title behind my name, yeaayyy!
S.Kep which is abbreviation to Sarjana Keperawatan (title for Nursing Bachelor Degree)
I have passed the first of three months by finishing my research as one of requirement for graduation.
Well, I did the research with my team (Nauli, Ikha, and Kak Titi). We, as a team, made a research about the Knowledge of Clean and Healthy Life Behaviour (Perilaku Hidup Bersih dan Sehat/PHBS) of School-Age Children, especially in Depok.
Generally, the result showed that School-Age Children in Depok already have a good knowledge about Clean and Healthy Life Behaviour. Then, after we finished with the research we also have to published the result. Well, a research should be published so people know your research and can make it as a reference for another research (which is related to yours).
The Reasearch and The Team

Besides I also joined with my friends in Sabantara Community
wrote a letter to be compiled into a book and published it. The book itself named 'Surat Untuk Perbatasan'.
Well, this book contains of letters and poems written by people who cares about our friends in border region. Not only from Sabantara Community as the contributors for this book, but also some people who concern with the border region problems.
Well, this book is one of Sabantara's publishing project. The community already has some project to publish several books in the future. The profit from the books would be allocated to the development people in border region of Indonesia. We all know that the developments in border region nowadays are still get left behind. So, by these projects Sabantara wants to help people there. Oh, the books also was brought to some border regions where K2N UI 2011 were placed in last July. And through this book which was launched on June 18th, 2011, We hope that our friends on these regions know that there are still a lot of people who truly care about them.
Sabantara Community on Talk Show and Launching 'Surat untuk Perbatasan'


What else I've done in past three months..mmm, let me remind first..

Oh, I got a vacation during 10 days on July. Wohoooo, that was great!!
Well, this vacation started when My friends from Sabantara Community and I would like to go to our friend's wedding (Yulita's wedding) at Kebumen, it's in Central Java, on July 9th. We went there in group which is consist of 18 people (with me) by bus. The vacation started on Friday evening, 8th July. Oh, I got torture during the 12-hours-night bus journey. The driver was really annoying, he was called me like hundred times and keep smiled at me, Oh God!, and my friends were not helping me at all, because they even participate to tempted me. Iyuh!
But, one of my friend, Ano, told me that he gave his lecturer phone number when the driver asked mine. It's because Ano hates so much his lecturer. Hahahaha. Great job, dude!

We arrived there at about 7 am, and then we took a bath at the hotel and got ready went to Yulita's house.
In the afternoon, we left Kebumen and headed to Solo, to Dhurand's house. Well, it took about 6 hours journey by bus. We spent the night by hang out or nongkrong in Angkringan. Angkringan is a side-street food place which served cheap and nice drinks and foods, and it usually opens at night. The famous food in Angkringan is Nasi Kucing. Why is it called Nasi Kucing? Because of the portion of this food is very little, just like when you want to fed your cat. That's why it's called Nasi Kucing, like Nasi for Kucing or Food for Cat. Nowadays, you can easily find Angkringan everywhere. It becomes a new lifestyle hangout places at night. And don't forget to order Susu Jahe Anget (Hot Ginger Milk) for the drink.

Next morning we went to Jogjakarta and shopped in Malioboro street. It's the famous street vendor in Jogjakarta. We went to Jogja from Solo by train, named Prameks. It's an economic class train, almost like Jabodetabek's train, you could choose your seat as you wish. Unfortunately, when we traveled on last July it was coincide with the School Holiday, so the train was full. Our group journey ended the trip in the afternoon, because some of them had to go back to Jakarta to finished their thesis and some had to go back to work. While, Nauli and I stayed at Jogja for some days and some other days in my grandparent's house to continued our vacation. Hehe. But, Masdan and Agung were the luckiest, because they went to Lombok and had a great trip there. They were succeed to make us jealous with their stories.
Vacation >> Kebumen-Solo-Jogja-Kutoarjo-Kebumen-Kutoarjo
Oh, Nauli and I met some people from Belgium when we went to Prambanan. They are team of health workers, named Bimesa, who gave health services (pallatum operation, etc) through their health mission project in Flores. They are consist of doctors, nurses, and one photographer named Mr. Luc (he took a picture of Nauli and I). Now we're still keep in touch via e-mail.

After had some refreshing times, I had to go back to Jakarta and did a job in my lecturer's research. I helped my lecturer as a data collector for her research about the elderly and got round and round in Kebagusan Sub-District for about 4 days. Then I helped my another lecturer's research about medicinal plants.

Now, I'm here...

Oh, I almost forget! I have to prepare for KDP, KDP is Kompetensi Dasar Profesi. It's a requirement test to enter the Profession Level. I have to pass the examination to continue to the Profession Level. I have to practice a lot doing the injection, or take the blood-sample, or put on the IV. Oh God! I got stressed!!

So, which one of you who want to be my practicum object??

2 comments:

  1. congrats for ur graduation.. I hope u can get a new job according to ur study.. :)

    btw at first u send me an email I think u are an outsider but actually u come from Indonesia as same as mine. :D

    I'm proud of you, and make this city (perhaps a whole country) will be better :)

    regards
    admin e63_community

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ admin e63
    hiii, thanks for stop by and read my blog :)
    yes, I'm an Indonesian ^o^

    for now, before I get a job, first I have to finish my Profession Level which is filled by internship in some hospitals, and all I want is to make this Level ends as soon as possible :p

    good luck to e63_community, keep up the good work and keep posting a lot of useful information for the amateur users (just like me :D)

    maybe you could lend your hand to make my gadget as cool as yours :p

    regards,
    widya

    ReplyDelete

your comment here..